TOP Consulting requires:
- Someone who is willing to learn - we train in all aspects of business
- A candidate with great listening skills - we want to understand each of our customer’s needs
- Someone with high integrity - we only offer the best services to our customers
- A candidate that is passionate about growth - we train for leadership and management roles within the company
- A candidate to be reliable, dependable and honest – TOP Consulting’s core values consist of a great work ethic, professionalism and our integrity to ourselves and our clients
- A college degree or relevant work experience - we are ready to train with your past experience
- An outgoing personality - we do meet with people on a daily basis
Candidates in all backgrounds can apply. We train 100% for the position.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Jump start your career and APPLY now or call Chris in Human Resources at 314-932-1556!
TOP Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against age, race, sex, religion, or creed. Pay based upon individual performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, full time retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, entry level warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, entry level management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, full time operations manager, full time store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, part time customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, entry level public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, full time office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, part time host, part time hostess, part time waitress, part time waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager