Senior Consultant - SharePoint
The Senior Consultant role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Charlotte, NC. Target salary range is $90,000 - $110,000, but flexible for the right candidate. The compensation package includes, but is not limited to, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching, company profit sharing, healthcare insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, basic life insurance, flexible savings account program, and long term disability. Expected travel is up to 10% local. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship available.
This role is defined as a technical professional with broad knowledge of Microsoft’s system infrastructure products, specific knowledge of Microsoft’s Application Infrastructure technologies, as well as technology design and system analysis. You have the ability to communicate technical solutions effectively with all stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:
- Contributing to the successful delivery of application infrastructure professional service solutions to clients.
- Contributing to the successful pre-sales activities with regard to application infrastructure professional service solutions, including gathering client requirements, documenting solution scope and statements of work, as well as presenting all relevant content to the prospective client.
- Contributing to the technical direction of the Application Infrastructure practice, the solution offerings, required certifications, and resources required to deliver offerings.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies to solve real business problems
- Work with an experienced team of professional consultants and technical advisors
- Grow technically, professionally, and personally.
- Solve complex information systems challenges
- Work with multiple, industry-diverse clients.