Caregiver - CNA - Companion - Caregiving - Home Care
Are you a Caregiver with a big heart!
Home Instead Senior Care is
looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team
and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical
services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of
aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking for people with caring hearts in the EAST VALLEY
to provide quality one-on-one care to our clients, in their homes.
No formal training required; only a desire to make a difference and
a caring heart.
No Experience or Certifications Required
|New Hire Training and ongoing support provided
| Flexible shifts
HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS!
up to $11.00 per hour for hourly shifts
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR
HOURLY, 12 HOUR -- DAY OR OVERNIGHT, & 24 HOUR CARE!
Apply in person, Monday-Friday: 9 am - 3 pm
Or attend our weekly Open House every Friday! 9AM-3PM
3850 E. Baseline Rd. Suite 128; Mesa, AZ 85206
We provide full training.
If you are looking for a career helping others and you want to give back, please consider Home Instead Senior Care. You would provide one-on-one, non-medical assistance for daily activities for our seniors, whom live in the Southeast Valley. We offer competitive pay & benefits; flexible hours to meet your needs and 24-hour staff support. If you want to be fulfilled & feel that you have contributed to someone's life, this is the career for you.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's largest and most trusted provider of comprehensive, non-medical companionship and non-medical home care services for the elderly. We can provide you with all necessary training and help you meet all of the job requirements. All you need to bring is your heart and a desire to help others.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
Job Duties Include:
- Non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation
- Companionship and Friendship for Seniors and Loved Ones
- Personal care (bathing, toileting, transferring)