Do you enjoy helping people...
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community! Provide non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible.
Our non-medical home-helper service supports seniors
to live safely and independently in their homes.
Join our team!
It takes a special person to become a Home Instead CAREGiver, not a special degree.
Working with seniors in their homes can be challenging but, at the same time, tremendously rewarding. Enjoy training, support, flexible shifts that fit your life, and a job that nurtures the soul.
No medical degree necessary | Training and support provided | Flexible shifts
HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS
up to $11.00 per hour for hourly shifts
Immediate need for
HOURLY, 12 HOUR -- DAY OR OVERNIGHT, & 24 HOUR CARE!
We are adding new clients every week, which means we need YOU!
Apply in person, Monday-Friday: 9 am - 3 pm
3850 E. Baseline Rd. Suite 128; Mesa, AZ 85206
If you are looking for a career helping others and you want to give back, please consider Home Instead Senior Care. You would provide one-on-one, non-medical assistance for daily activities for our seniors, whom live in the Southeast Valley. We offer competitive pay & benefits; flexible hours to meet your needs and 24-hour staff support. If you want to be fulfilled & feel that you have contributed to someone's life, this is the career for you.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's largest and most trusted provider of comprehensive, non-medical companionship and non-medical home care services for the elderly. We can provide you with all necessary training and help you meet all of the job requirements. All you need to bring is your heart and a desire to help others.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
Job Duties Include:
- Non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation
- Companionship and Friendship for Seniors and Loved Ones
- Personal care (bathing, toileting, transferring)