Plant Engineer: Client on the NYSE selling for about 90$ a share.
LOCATION: Kenosho Wi Consumer and Industrial Manufacturing (Process Industry)
Summary: The person in this position will manage capital projects, and support Kenosha Plant operations.
Education and/or Experience:
Project Management experience
Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Plan and coordinate repairs and manage maintenance department, while improving Operational Excellence (e.g., OEE & SPC tools).
- Oversee the maintenance department; employees and supervisor.
- Manage capital projects; from initial concepts, and justification through installation.
- Support operations; with mix of Process, Project, Industrial, Structural, and Plant engineering (knowledge of machining, fabrication and construction).
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement regarding operational costs.
- Fully supports EHS & S requirements and compliance, with emphasis on OSHA knowledge and employee training.
- Provide machine operator training and certifications on plant equipment.
- Cost effective purchasing of MRO supplies and developing department budgets.
- Work with site operations management to improve equipment utilization and minimize downtime.
- Develop Maintenance department staff and plant operators to improve skillsets.
- Use AutoCad to design improvements, edit drawings, and record details.
is one of our best clients! Please see below and get the data sheet back
to me asap. This client is wanting to start interviews as quickly as
Attach your resume in word and data sheet to this email. Take as much
space as needed!
or last income?
income and above?
for changing jobs?
desired (States and or Cities)?
number to contact you at during the day?
7. Are you
authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Are you
bilingual? If so detail.
in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required
section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or
whom they bring in for interviews.) Your response shouldn’t be generic i.e.
“I’m a hard worker” or “ I’m a good communicator”
Please send your resume and data sheet to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We will contact you on positive
feedback! Thanks in advance.