Mechanic: Hydraulic, Mechanical systems, Electrical
Mechanical ability to properly troubleshoot
advanced ag equipment. Be able to understand and implement the operational
fundamentals of all systems used on modern equipment today. At the least but
not limited to electrical, hydraulic, a/c and mechanical systems. Understand
how to use computer based resources to properly test and diagnose computer
controlled systems. Be reliable, have a desire to learn, have their own basic
hand and pneumatic tools and have a clean driving record and ability to travel
Please see the requested questionnaire below and my attached resume in Microsoft word and return by email. Thanks in advance.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)