• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
• Ability to operate a telephone
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sell and process merchandise in accordance with Salvation Army policy.
2. Perform duties as assigned by Store Managers:
b) Running POS
d) Marking down
e) Ragging out
3. Greet all customers and donors and give prompt, courteous assistance to customers and donors.
4. Assists in the maintenance of the store to keep it neat, clean and organized.
5. Maintains assigned department within the store.
6. Maintain safety standards and report any hazards/problems to the managers.