Purchasing Manager: Richmond Va. Must have Metal purchasing experience.
Reports to the Director of Supply Chain, will be involved in contract negotiations (this is a requirement), manage a team of 3 buyers. And involved in all the buying/selling of scrap and materials for the plant.
Any metal/steel experience will work. The most perfect fit would be aluminum, which is a very relevant product for them. They must be a strong influencer, strong personality, develop contracts and work directly with customers. APICS and CPIM are needed.
They need 5 years as a purchasing supervisor. Operations experience is highly highly highly preferred – they want this person to have a deeper understanding of what they are purchasing. Any ops experience works (production supervisor, etc).
Please see the requested questionnaire below and my attached resume.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)