Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®!!!!
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
SALES AGENT (VACATION OWNERSHIP/TIMESHARE SALES)
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc, is pleased to invite YOU to explore exciting career and growth opportunities.
Become a part of our project of expansion and enjoy, among others:
- Excellent Compensation Plan (up to 19% commission)
- High Tour Flow, Specialty Lines and an Extended Chairman's Club.
- Several new company acquisitions.
- Face to Face Sales.
- NO cold calling or prospecting, Qualified leads only and Appointments are booked for you!
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401K
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- New and improved Compensation plan.
- Industry leading training program, no previous experience required!
- Fun, exciting work environment.
- Unlimited growth opportunities.
The primary duties of a Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs and interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured 12-step sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI Product can provide an added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, whilst providing a top quality customer service through the delivery of The Meaning of Yes®. Vacation Counselors play a key role in the success of Diamond Resorts International® through the creation of a high quality customer experience along with a consistent increase of Company revenue.
DUTIES OF A SALES AGENT:
- Sell vacation ownership packages face to face in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners & Club members to develop trust and commitment.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with owners & Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
- Attend all required sales meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.