HAMILTON Storage Technologies provides automation solutions to customers in life science and clinical research. The company develops modular, scalable systems that automate sample storage, management and processing. Hamilton provides all the benefits of advanced automation without the complexity associated with installing, operating and maintaining large-scale custom systems.
Acquired in 2007, HAMILTON Storage Technologies is headquartered in Franklikn, Massachusetts, USA with R&D facilities co-existing in both Franklin, MA and Bonaduz, Switzerland. The decentralized R&D organization benefits both production and marketing, and allows Hamilton to stay close to the local markets and respond quickly to market needs.
We are looking for to fill a Manufacturing Technician level 1 & 2.
Some of the job duties include the following
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical, electromechanical, and electrical assemblies from engineering drawings, schematics, verbal and written procedures.
- Use of hand and power tools to assemble units according to product specification.
- Conduct tests at the subassembly and component level to assess performance, and validate unit functions according to specifications.
- Troubleshoot units and performs corrections and repairs. Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified conditions (e.g. cold temperature).
- Utilize a variety of electronic and/or mechanical test equipment.
- Read dials, digital and other displays, which indicate electronic/physical characteristics.
- Compare results with specifications and record and process test data.
- Must be capable of working with little or no supervision.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the assembly and testing of electromechanical assemblies required.
- Experience with capital/process equipment, automation, and motion control systems is a big plus.
- Must have the ability to manage and meet schedule commitments, and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to details, strong documentation and record keeping skills. Machine shop experience, and PC familiarity with Microsoft Office a plus.
Hamilton Storage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. Equal Opportunity for Special Disabled Veterans, Veterans of the Vietnam Era, Recently Separated Veterans, and Other Protected Veterans.
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise with headquarters in Reno, Nevada; Franklin, Massachusetts; and Bonaduz, Switzerland and subsidiary offices throughout the world.
We are an industry leader in the design and manufacture of liquid handling, process analytics, robotics and automated storage solutions. For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship to ensure the highest level of performance. Hamilton’s lifelong commitment to precision and quality has earned us global ISO 9001 Certification.