OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST / OT
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT / COTA
PHYSICAL THERAPIST / PT
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT / PTA
* Knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis.
* Minimum of one year post-graduate experience
* Active New Hampshire OT, COTA, PT or PTA license.
* Current CPR certification.
* A Physical Exam and PPD or Chest X-ray within the last year.
* Three professional therapy references.
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords:
Occupational Therapist, OT, OTR, Occupational Therapist Assistant, COTA, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapist, PT, Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, Physical Therapy, Manual Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist, Long Term Care, LTC, Sub-Acute, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Rehabilitation, Rehab.