Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.
Home Décor and Kitchen
Sales - Marketing
Other pay: Unlimited Compensation Opportunities & Great Benefits!
6500 N. Davis Highway
Pensacola, FL 32504
Please apply on-line!
Send Email Now
Report this job
Our desire at Havertys Furniture Co. Inc. is consulting with our customers to design a warm and inviting home, where they can enjoy spending time with their loved ones and entertaining their friends. If you are interested in building relationships and helping customers design the home of their dreams, being part of our team could be the career choice for you. Whether your background is in retail, interior design, furniture, commission sales or just time for a change. Join our brand with a 130 year history of service to the customers and our communities. At Havertys you are supported by a team focused on quality, value and service to meet the customers expectations in a timely manner. Cutting edge point of sale technology and selling tools enable you to take your income potential to the next level and become a Million Dollar writer.
The role of furniture sales consultant includes:
- Creating and building long lasting relationships with your customers
- Assisting customers select the right products for their homes to meet their design and lifestyle needs
- Following-up with customers to complete their entire decor
- Becoming a believer in Havertys' products and systems
- Developing personal and professional skills through ongoing training
The necessary skills of a furniture sales consultant include:
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn Havertys specific programs
- Self-motivated, confident, organized and action-oriented
- Available to work retail hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Some retail and people skills a must
- Bi-lingual communication skills a plus
- Management experience a plus
All serious candidates should submit resumes on-line. Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career opportunity at Havertys!
Beginning in 1885 as a single store in downtown Atlanta, Havertys has grown to be one of the top retailers in the furniture industry with over 120 stores in 17 states.
We provide a customer-centric experience that delivers highly personalized access to home fashion in a wide variety of current styles, colors, price points and even custom designs and fabrics. Our longevity and continued growth in market share and innovation demonstrates the brand loyalty and dedication of both our customers and our associates who serve them.
As a member of our team, you will represent Havertys at the point of contact with the customer whether that is in Retail Sales, In-Home Design, Distribution, Home Delivery or in our Home Office and Support Services functions.
To learn more, we encourage you to apply for one of our currently open positions.