We are currently seeking a Plant Manager for our Columbus, OH location. This key position oversees the proper functioning of all operations for this specific plant and ensures efficiency, safety and quality throughout. Plant Managers report directly to Regional Operations Directors.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also 'home' to more than 2,200 team members in over 56 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Please visit our website at: http://www.cccllc.com/
The Plant Manager is accountable for developing, communicating and deploying effective plant manufacturing strategies and processes to enable achievement of service level, safety, quality, production and financial goals.
- Customer focused with customer interface skills. Understands the importance of maintaining world class service levels
- Champion a safety culture, ensure a safe work environment and cultivate safe behavior
- Implement and drive a quality culture to ensure CCC products are of the highest quality
- Implement and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Understands financials and able to explain the plant P&L
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and /or processing of blow molded products, the management of operators, the maintenance of machines and the management of warehouses and shipping operations.
- Ensure production schedules and customer requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner through the use of schedules and standardized work
- Provide guidelines to ensure timely repair and efficient predictive and preventive maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Maintain procedures for accurate inventory of finished goods and raw materials
- Review and authorize plant expenditures and meet budgetary requirements
- Monitor shift and individual machine performance reports and processes to ensure effective operations
- Promote a positive work environment and take steps to ensure employment policies are understood and applied fairly and consistently
- Drive process for attracting, interviewing and selecting employment candidates and for retention of personnel
- Develop and improve the skill and knowledge of immediate staff and hourly personnel; will maintain training and development of standardized work documentation
- Drive execution of assigned projects to ensure accurate and timely completion