Qualifications & Responsibilities
The National Field Sales Leader will directly drive incremental credit sales through their relationships with, and influence of the Store Operations/Training/Communication teams of multiple assigned clients. While managing these relationships, they will also lead a team of internal Divisional and Regional Field Sales Leaders who will be partnering with and influencing the Corporate. Regional and District Managers of the client organization they are dedicated to. Their scope of responsibility will include owning the development of customized strategies by client, and ensuring the execution of those strategies with Store Operations, their team, and the Client Sales Directors they partner with. They will also be responsible for aligning with the overall goals of the brands, Field Sales, Alliance Data, and their Client Sales partners.
- Own the relationship with, and influence the behaviors of the Store Operations/Training/Communication teams in multiple assigned brand(s). He/she will also lead the creation and execution of strategies that will drive incremental sales and acquisition for each brand. These strategies at the National Field Sales Level will be at the C-Level of multiple clients impacting all stores in those brands.
- Travel will be in excess of 75% of the work week.
- Lead and travel with a dedicated team of Divisional/Regional Field Sales Managers to drive incremental credit sales and acquisition in their assigned Brands/Regions.
- Ensure their team is setting the course, analyzing reporting, aligned on goals, and consistent with their strategies and focus. Partner with the team on Regional and C-Level interactions as needed to ensure team is successfully creating and executing strategies.
- Communicate to align internally via regular meetings and calls with Field Sales Director, peers, Client Sales Directors, and other key department leaders allowing for more strategic decision making across the business and shared learning.
- Own Field Sales representation in key internal SAM, planning, strategy, and budget meetings. Own creation of unique CFIs around strategies to drive incremental sales and acquisition tied to incremental dollars for accountability
- Effectively manage expenses for self and team
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Work Experience: 10 + years; retail leadership experience and proven success at the regional and/or corporate level.
Supervisory Experience: 5 years
Other Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
QualificationsRetail Pay Statement
- Retail knowledge
- Time Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation/communication skills (verbally and written)
- Mircrosoft Office
- Influencing ability
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).Retail Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.Retail Services
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.About Alliance Data
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, http://www.alliancedata.com/, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.Location:
Columbus, OH, USJob:
Alliance Data - RetailSchedule: