Administers and provides analytical expertise in the design, administration, and maintenance of Company’s compensation policies, programs and processes.
• Works on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, administration and implementation of base salary, short-term and long-term incentive compensation programs
• Administers base and variable pay policies, processes and programs
• Develops models and provides recommendations for compensation programs
• Conducts the annual review of pay structures, including but not limited to market analysis, benchmark job calibration and recommends revisions as appropriate
• Counsels, advises, educates and trains employees and managers on all compensation policies, programs and processes
• Leads market survey submissions and conducts analysis of survey results to determine organization’s market relationship
• Consults and advises all levels of the organization on compensation related issues
• Ensures consistency in compensation philosophy
• Develops and reviews salary offers and provides guidance on salary adjustments
• Researches jobs and provides analysis on newly created positions, and the development and documentation for all job descriptions, ensuring compliance and consistency
• Develops communication materials and presentations to employees and managers
• Ensures compliance with all appropriate federal, state and local laws and regulations, both domestically and internationally
• Acts as subject matter expert and participates in the development and implementation of compensation system enhancements
• Assists and supports other HR activities including, but not limited to benefit programs and HRIS initiatives
No matter where you are in your job search, Starpoint can help. Starpoint Solutions is a nationally recognized staffing firm with consulting and permanent openings from the best-known companies. We've been recruiting and placing professionals like you for nearly 30 years. Often, we find opportunities that you may miss in your own job search.
Submit your resume for this position and let Starpoint help you find your next job now.
Are you a recruiter? Click http://www.instihire.com
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer.