Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Requisition Number: 9606
Location(s): Austin, TX
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Provide overall account management to Epicor Eagle customers. Key goals focused on Customer Satisfaction as measured by their willingness to be a reference for new customers or marketing needs and achievement of assigned quota attainment from sales of Eagle hardware, software and/or service products.
- Sell company products and/or services, within gross margin requirements to meet or exceed quota standard to assigned customers. These products and/or services include software and hardware solutions along with education, network and consultative services.
- Provides phone based account management to assigned customer base, resulting in customer satisfaction with company products and/or services.
- Apply company sales strategies and selling processes to ensure profitability and achieve assigned annual quota.
- Utilize a consultative sales and account management approach that requires knowledge and understanding of the customers business, resulting in product/service recommendations that contribute to customer’s growth and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Understands and utilize all steps of the consultative sales cycle, including but not limited to, the research meeting, product demonstration, value analysis and proposal.
- Proficient in communicating product knowledge and how it relates to the industries we serve.
- Provide ongoing management and retention of assigned customer base.
- Provide updates to customer database through our CRM application – currently Salesforce.com
- Apply interpersonal skills to ensure teamwork across organizational boundaries and demonstrates leadership abilities, as needed, to achieve business goals.