Liebert Services is currently seeking an experienced Manager to lead over our Battery Sales group. The Battery Sales Manager role has overall responsibility for the department achieving established battery sales targets at established profitability levels. This deparment handles all requests for full string battery replacements from the Districts and will be responsible for quoting & closing battery orders, and coordinating with the Sourcing Department for on-time delivery and installation. Customer satisfaction will be paramount to the success of the Department. This position will be located in Westerville, OH. The compensation is a 70/30 (base/commission) split.
• Meet or exceed established annual battery sales quotas while supporting management’s profitability objectives.
• Managethe Battery Sales group to assure timely quoting; to meet minimum calls per day targets; and to achieve assigned order closure rates.
• Improve battery process as it pertains to LNA Reps and LS delivery.
• Develop and manage alliances with regional battery replacement / service companies.
• Increase customer satisfaction with LS battery replacements.
• Develop and execute battery sales strategies to close sales opportunities utilizing, where appropriate, competitive information and marketplace data.
• Work with LS Marketing to understand and develop market potential and penetration model.
• Develop competitive sales strategies to increase market penetration.
• Analyze available sources and delivery options to offer the most competitive pricing plan to meet the customer’s immediate needs.
• Develop and present proposals and maintain Proposal Activity Reports including rejected or cancelled battery quotes to accurately reflect 100% of the outstanding quotes for the month.
• Maintain sales records and up to date activity on progress to assist with forecasting reports.
• Communicate and work closely with LNA, LS Region Associates and LS Sales associates regarding battery replacements and associated issues.
• Position is 80% sales management, 20% sales.
• BS/BA degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of successful telesales management experience (Prefer business to business sales management experience) skilled in team concepts and facilitation.
• Direct experience in supervising both management and administrative associates is required
• Ability to direct, develop and motivate a team of salaried associates
• Cullinet/Partnerweb experience helpful.
• Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Formal planning and forecasting experience are required.
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to grow sales base.
• Strong organizational and management skills, detailed oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
• Excellent problem solving abilities and capable of resolving contract and product issues.
• Knowledge of Batteries and UPS/Power Products desirable.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
• Team player with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of Fortune 100 companies purchasing and decision-making processes
• Proactive approach to management of direct and dotted line reports and interface with other company personnel.
• Fast paced environment.
• Meeting with and entertaining customers.
• Travel as needed
• 24-hour accessibility.
Additional Company Information
• Salary 70% Base, 30% commission
Emerson Network Power, Liebert Services, Inc., headquartered in Columbus OH, is the world's leading supplier of computer support systems, precision air conditioning and power protection systems. The company has more than eleven manufacturing facilities along with a worldwide network of sales offices, distributors and service centers covering more than 100 countries. In 1987, Liebert Corporation was acquired by Emerson Electric Co., providing the strength and backing of a Fortune 100 company with over 140,000 employees and annual sales of over $24 billion.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, disability or protected Veteran status.
We have made the decision not to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this position. If you do not have valid authorization to work in the United States, or your current authorization will require sponsorship on the part of this company, you will not be considered for employment opportunities
Click here to apply online