Sr. Financial Analyst - FP&A$70-80k plus discretionary bonus
Our exclusive client has engaged our firm to find their next Sr. Financial Analyst. This role is on the same floor as many of top executives of the company. Great exposure to Senior Leadership. This FP&A team is known to be a grooming ground for future Financial Manager roles, people get promoted out of this group. They will get a view of the entire company.
Our client would love to see candidates who have consolidated budgets and forecasts coming from larger corporate environments, Peoplesoft or Hyperion would be preferred as well.
In this role, you will work on exciting critical projects like preparing consolidated financial reports in support of Executive and Board decisions. As part of this, our client now has an opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst in the Planning and Analysis organization. You will be responsible for consolidating cash flow reporting of domestic and international operations. Additionally, you will be preparing monthly consolidated reporting of variances to budget/forecasts. We are looking for someone that can drive reporting efficiency and accuracy through system reviews and process improvements. If you have a background in consolidating financial reports and enjoy helping divisional FP&A and Financial Reporting teams see the light, then you should seriously consider this opportunity and apply below.
• Previous divisional or corporate FP&A role(consolidated or divisional management reporting, cash flow analysis),
• Excellent analytical and modeling skills,
• Extensive knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint,
• Detail oriented with a focus on mitigating risk,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Hyperion and PeopleSoft experience.