is the market leader in supply chain, inventory, insights, merchandising and optimization solutions. Our services include but are not limited to: inventories, supply chain, compliance audits, store mapping, merchandising, resets, staffing solutions and store optimization. We deploy employees in more than 40 countries, offering our customers unsurpassed geographic coverage and unique tools and processes to ensure accuracy, reliability and efficiency.
has become the largest inventory and retail service company in the world. Our commitment to accuracy, integrity and reliability, combined with our unmatched experience, makes RGIS the provider of choice for local businesses as well as Global 500 and Fortune 500 companies.
We are expanding our inventory expertise in the healthcare sector and seek qualified applicants for the position of RGIS Inventory Taker - Healthcare Team.
RGIS Inventory Taker – Healthcare Team Members
count our clients’ inventory accurately with consistently high standards of integrity, professionalism, and customer service.
Inventory to be audited could include pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical supplies. Audit locations will vary depending upon the client and could include hospital pharmacies, medical centers, healthcare clinics, warehouses, and sales representatives’ on-hand stock. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted.
Additional duties may be assigned including: initiating pre-inventory calls with healthcare clients to coordinate audit logistics; collaborating with healthcare staff to identify multiple stock locations within medical facilities; pulling expired and/or damaged stock; re-packaging stock for shipping; and working non-healthcare inventories.
Training & Development
Each RGIS Inventory Taker – Health Care team member completes a paid comprehensive training program on RGIS processes, procedures, and use of the proprietary equipment prior to being assigned to a healthcare inventory event.
In addition, as new clients are added, client-specific training is provided to familiarize the RGIS Inventory Taker - Healthcare Team Member with account requirements and expectations.
Healthcare Team Member Requirements
• Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Drug test screening (where allowed by state guidelines)
• Criminal background search
• Access to reliable transportation
• Prior work experience in a healthcare-related field is a plus, such as pharmacy, hospital, medical clinic, medical center, etc.
Additional Selection Criteria:
• Projects a professional business image
• Demonstrates ability to work professionally in sensitive environments (hospital, medical center, any healthcare facility) while adhering to hospital rules of business etiquette
• Communicates clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner
• Creates partnerships with healthcare staff and sales representatives to ensure success of quality patient care initiatives
• Instills customer trust and confidence in the RGIS brand based upon demonstrated expertise, punctuality, and meticulous regard for accuracy and professionalism
• Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision and complete all assigned job duties with integrity
• Maintains client confidentiality and respects patient privacy
• Demonstrates flexibility and patience as situations warrant
• Possesses professional maturity and respect for authority
• Completes other job duties as assigned by Management.
• Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
• Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
• Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
• Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
• Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
• Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
• Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
• Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
• Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)
This job is available in the following locations:
USA-CA-San Jose, USA-CA-Sunnyvale, USA-CA-Cupertino USA-CA-Santa Clara, USA-CA-Campbell, USA-CA-Morgan Hill