The best sales job you will ever have: fantastic training, ongoing managerial support, a book of business provided, a product that sells itself and a competitive base salary… what more could you ask for?!
If you are a fearless sales rep with a motivation to win, we want you! It’s just a bonus if you have previous advertising sales experience!
The Advertising Consultant will work with existing accounts to demonstrate the benefits of Apartments.com, a CoStar Division, as an advertising medium, and identify and develop new advertising prospects.
What does the job entail?
- Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients through monthly on site visits
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Daily contact over the phone and in person with prospects and existing clients to promote the value of our advertising space
- Identify and capture new business through cold calling and in person meetings
- Create advertising products that will maximize ad sales business growth for Apartments.com
What qualifications do we look for?
- Experience with advertising sales on the web preferred, and/or B2B publication, newspaper or magazine advertising sales
- Proven track record at assertively researching and qualifying prospective clients.
- B.A in Marketing or Business preferred
- Preference given to candidates who possess a thorough understanding of commercial real estate (multi-family), including the marketing objectives of property owners with vacant space (apartments)
- Multifamily experience helpful, but not required
Why work here?
- Our employees love the fun, fast paced, and competitive culture
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. *LI-TG1