Field Marketing Supervisor
Sunrun Installation Services Inc., a subsidiary of Sunrun Inc., is looking for a Field Marketing Associate.
The Field Marketing Supervisor is a position created to supervise Canvassers and Field Marketing Associates to provide qualified leads and appointments for the Residential Solar Consultants, and drive business through the Field Marketing organization in each region.
The Field Marketing Supervisor will assist in Supervising and supporting Field Marketing Associates, and ensuring that all retail events are fully staffed by the Field Marketing Associates. This will include recruitment, training, performance tracking, performance management, and scheduling of event work for all Field Marketing Associates in the branch. The position may include some event work when necessary to cover retail event schedules. Non-retail events will also be coordinated by the Field Marketing Supervisor when necessary.
The Field Marketing Supervisor will assist in supervising and supporting Canvassers, including territory mapping, recruiting, training, performance tracking and staff management. The position will include some canvassing by the Field Marketing Supervisor as well to augment lead generation and train canvassers in the field.Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Human Resources to source Field Marketing Associate & Canvasser candidates for the regional branch office(s) that they supervise.
- Hiring and on-boarding of Field Marketing Associates & Canvassers, including interviews, hire paperwork completion, and coordinating the background checks.
- Training of Field Marketing Associates & Canvassers to develop their skills and increase the results that come from the Field Marketing team in their branch(es).
- Run regular scheduled in-person training with the Field Marketing Associates & Canvassers to be sure they are actively working on the talk track and ability to overcome objections.
- Supervise performance of Field Marketing Associates & Canvassers to baseline performance goals created with the National Field Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate staffing levels at retail events, and occassionally non-retail events when needed.
- Coordinate with Channel Partners at the local branch level to ensure communication with local warehouse managers is ongoing to staff and schedule events.
- Confirm retail staffing and schedule 2 days prior to the retail event.
- Coordinate the area to be canvassed and obtain proper permits.
- Track the daily results of the canvass & event campaigns – doors knocked, contacts made, appointments set and systems sold.
- Enter leads and appointments generated by the Field Marketing Associates & Canvassers daily into the CRM (Salesforce), or monitor the leads entered into web-lead forms by Field Marketing staff for quick follow up by the Sales team.
- Work with the National Field Marketing Manager to ensure each retail event, & canvass campaign is working with the goals of the team as a whole