Bachelor’s Degree required. Graduate degree preferred. Process improvement or project management certification(s) preferred. Possess five or more years work experience providing for strong functional expertise. Proven ability to effectively interpret engagement data and to utilize that data to implement improvements with demonstrated success. Demonstrates innovative thinking and proficient Press Ganey skills (Ninja-level). Proven ability to impact local performance and to implement global initiatives with success across the board. Ability to give critical feedback in a positive manner and to successfully engage physicians in recommended behavior or process changes. Flawless verbal and written communication skills. Ability to bring people with disparate views and/or skill levels together to agree upon and achieve high performance outcomes. Ability to educate other on data interpretation and impact of performance on financial outcomes. Proactive, takes initiative, works independently, builds relationships requires minimal supervision. Job Duties Include:
• Define and share a strategy and vision.
• Align resources toward achievement of UEM results.
• Grow and sustain the UEM.
• Identify, lead and embrace change.
• Target and evaluate projects that meet project guidelines
• Provide assistance and be a resource to departments and business units in identifying,
planning and implementing process improvement projects utilizing the appropriate method
• Work with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking, and
reporting the financial benefit of projects
• Negotiation Skills: Conducts positive negotiations, ability to compromise, handles conflict,
seeks common ground, articulates own and others goals, stays focused on positive outcome
• Organizational Savvy: Operates within the organization's formal and informal structures,
builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create
results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others' roles and perspectives, can sell
projects and ideas across the organization.
• Project Management: Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles
and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company,
monitors project progress, manages multiple projects.