We are seeking an individual to work closely with our Fortune 1000 clients in designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint. Skills required for this position are 4+ years of hands-on installation, configuration, architecture, and problem determination/resolution.
The candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint environments. This position requires excellent communications skills (written and verbal) plus the ability to work as part of a team.
Minimum Required Experience and Education:
- 4+ years of experience with proven success in designing, installing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint
- Workflow development
- Governance design and implementation
- Office 365 experience
- SharePoint 2013/2010 implementation and maintenance
- Experience with SharePoint-related products such as Metalogix or Nintex a plus
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance essential
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
The ideal candidate/skills for this position:
- Organized, detail oriented, and energetic.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Programs; Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal), along with an ability to handle and prioritize many diverse tasks.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous sales support experience is a plus.
Apply for this Position:
Customer offers an excellent compensation plan and a challenging yet stable work environment. Our benefits include a choice of medical plans, dental, 401k, LTD, life insurance, flexible spending account and vacation.
Customer offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call 630-607-7208