We are seeking upbeat and positive nurses to provide supervision of staff for pediatric patients in their homes. Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available hourly or per visit. As a Nurse with Loving Care Agency, you will enjoy flexibility, freedom, diverse nursing assignments and access to continuing education. You will administer skilled nursing care for pediatric patients, including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care.
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource – our nurses and other caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We offer continuing education credits, provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care/Links2Care nurse, you may be eligible for:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short term disability insurance
• Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Payroll Direct deposit or check card options
• Heartbeat Program-points awarded for great performance that add up to incentives like paid time off or money!
• Flexible scheduling options-work full-time, part-time or per diem
Loving Care Agency and our sister agency, Links2Care, are leading providers of Homecare Services. Our services enable medically fragile children and adults to be cared for in their home environment. Our highly qualified team of clinicians, including nurses, homecare aides and therapists provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment and integrity. We provide our clinicians with the education, support, and tools they need to help us provide high-tech and compassionate care. Our dedicated clinicians offer a unique blend of compassion and expertise to those we serve, ensuring a safe and nurturing environment that balances the social, emotional and physical needs of our patients and their families.
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
1. Complete and submits initial assessment that includes a medical history, particularly as it relates to the present condition, from the patient and/or family member(s); completes a systems review (neuro, respiratory, GI, GU, etc.) including vital signs, assessment of psychosocial, mental status, and pain assessment as well as an evaluation of the patient’s nutritional status (diet) and functional status. The assessment should also include a home safety review and development of an emergency disaster plan. Ongoing assessments are completed per Company Policy and State/Federal Regulations.
2. Evaluate and document the patient, family member(s) and home situation to determine what health teaching will be required; evaluates and documents assessment of the patient’s environment to determine what assistance will be available from family members in caring for the patient.
3. Evaluate and document the patient’s condition and home situation to determine services required by the patient and the frequency of this service. Includes the patient/family in care planning as indicated; develops and implements the nursing care plan (for skilled cases) and/or Personal Care Plan (for non-skilled or in addition to skilled services where appropriate).
4. Develop plan of care for in conjunction with the patient and based on the initial assessment; orients each caregiver to the Plan of Care. Re-evaluates the Plan of Care at required intervals and as appropriate and necessary. Supervises and evaluates the care provided by all staff as required by Company Policy and State/Federal Regulations, payer and accreditation standards.
5. On a weekly basis submits written documentation of the employee and/or case supervision, and visit notes.
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Has supervisory responsibility for field staff, including certified home health aides and professional staff in specified region/territory.