Clerical/Administrative Support/customer Service
LAST UPDATED: Jul 3, 2014
At Advantage Staffing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country. We are currently seeking highly skilled administrative, clerical, and retail personnel.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answering and directing phone calls
- making phone calls
- taking and distributing messages
- organizing and scheduling appointments
- organizing and coordinating meetings
- handling inquiries and incoming work requests
- reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
- checking and distributing documents and correspondence
- receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- maintaining filing systems
- compiling records of office activities
- photocopying, scanning and faxing
- sending emails
- preparing and sending outgoing mailings and packages
- typing documents and correspondence
- checking and entering data
- updating and maintaining databases
- coordinating work flow
- controlling basic accounting functions such as checking invoices and making deposits
- managing petty cash
- monitoring and ordering inventory of office supplies
- keeping office area neat and tidy
Education and Experience
- knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office
- proficient in use of email and internet
- good numeracy skills
- accurate keyboard skills
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- high school diploma or equivalent
- organizational and planning
- time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- data management
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
- team work
- communication skills - verbal and written
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Staffing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer(Salary Depends on Experience)
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.