Job Description: We are seeking a Senior Microsoft Consultant for a Direct Placement/Perm opportunity located in either Columbus OH or Atlanta GA. The work will require 50% national travel and centers around MS Exchange migrations and Office365 implementations and migrations. The key in addition to technical background is the person must have come from a Consulting background or worked for a VAR or Gold Partner. Need extensive experience in Exchange migrations. Notes to Exchange (huge plus), Exchange to newer version of Exchange, On Premise Exchange to Hosted Exchange or O365 (also a plus). Must be able to scope, generate SOW's and lead design and implementation teams.
- Must PASS a drug and background check upon an offer being made.
- 5+ years experience working in the IT Field
- Strong capabilities working to plan and meeting deadlines.
- Must have a background Managing Migration project specifically in a Exchange/AD and Office 365 migration and implementation in a 1500+ seat environment.
- General understanding of basic networking and security.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to take ownership of the work assigned, and deliver results timely, reliably and correctly.
- Must have good interpersonal skills in communications with all levels of the organization and IT personnel.
- Must be able to train others quickly and thoroughly on key IT concepts.
Troy Hawkins[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]