Thank you for looking at my job, I'm Tricia Barbier.
If you have questions or would like more info, click here to send me a Direct Message.
SmartSource, Inc is seeking an Implementation Manager for a six month contract to hire opportunity in Chicago.
Location: Chicago, IL 60606Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Implementation Manager to be accountable for the project scope delivered against specified objectives, and agreed timelines. This position will work closely with core project team members to develop detailed project plans. The Implementation Manager must be experienced with project management methodology and leading project team in day to day execution and compliance.
- Provide on-site management of daily activities for IT, third party vendor, and project contingent staff
- Develop and manage project plan, tasks, timeline, milestones, and deadlines
- Manage projects from Planning to Support
- Provide project status reports describing the state of the project, progress and accomplishments, risks, and issues
- Coordinate team activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget
- Track and manage project issues and facilitate or escalate resolution as necessary
- Monitor project staff and provide task prioritizing and direction
- Identify and manage project risks
- Ensure environment, materials and resources are in place for the success of the project
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing customer expectations and project deliverables
- Facilitate project meetings as needed
- Minimum of three years of experience as Implementation Manager of Infrastructure projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing Software Applications and Back End interfaces implementation, configuration, deployment, and verification
- Experience managing cross-functional teams comprised of business, technical, and vendor resources
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Project
- Ability to track progress against project plans, scope, timelines, and changing prioritizations
- Ability to quickly analyze and resolve issues with the help of project team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Ability to quickly acquire understanding of new applications
- Ability to perform with limited guidance
- Represent a rigorous customer service attitude
- Ability to work with teams located across the globe
- Skilled in Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word, and Excel, SharePoint
- PMP certification a plus
- Hotel industry experience is a plus
To be considered, please send a word resume to Tricia: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]