Retail Merchandisers Needed
RGIS has immediate openings for Retail Merchandisers to work
in reset projects for a national discount retailer!
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will be responsible and accountable for completing assigned in-store merchandising activities to meet and exceed the customer's expectations.
Resets consist of reading planograms, pulling product from shelves/pegs, re-shelving to new configuration and repositioning/restocking of all merchandise and shelf tags. Duties could also include assisting crew with repositioning and/or building new fixtures throughout project location, as well as, assisting with the unloading and sorting of fixture/component trailers.
Job Requirements Include:
• Applicants must be available up to ten consecutive nights per project reset, 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• A background in retail sales, resets, planograms, fixture assembly and/or warehouse is preferred
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with ease and dexterity.
• Ability to work at various heights setting up displays, fixtures, shelving and products, which may require bending at the waist/knees and squatting frequently and/or use of step stools or ladders.
• Ability to tolerate exposure to store conditions including dust, dirt, and temperature variances.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• Successful completion of background check, drug screening and motor vehicle record check, where permissible by state law.
- Temporary part-time work
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training
- Valuable work experience
- Consideration for promotion from within
- Group health plan available after 90 days of employment
RGIS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is available in the following locations:
USA-AZ-Tucson, USA-AZ-Sierra Vista