SmartSource, Inc is in need of a Field Service Technician for a 5+ month possible temp to hire located in the Dallas TX region. This will cover different services locations in and around Dallas TX providing onsite troubleshooting support of all the hardware and software that is in place. The link included will show the locations. There will be mileage reimbursement. All technicians must have reliable transportation and smartphone to download applications. NO EXCEPTIONS
Hours: 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
- Must pass a drug and criminal background check before starting
- 3+ years of relevant desktop/field tech experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and networking skills
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Works effectively and cooperatively with employees of all levels of the Client organization, outside vendors, and business partners
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Follows team response, escalation and resolution processes for which Client will provide training / orientation
- Must be able to multitask in fast pace environment
- Must have great attention to detail
- Experience with ticketing systems in general, and ability to quickly learn Client’s ticketing system, for which Client will provide training / orientation
- Must possess one or more of the following certifications 1. A+ 2. Network+ 3. MCP
- Must be able to pass a criminal and drug test in order to qualify for the position
- The ability to troubleshoot from Layer 1 to Layer4 on the network stack.
- Experience with Sonic Wall or like devices is a plus.
- Experience with HP hardware including ML series servers.
- Solid background troubleshooting users in a Windows based environment
- Solid background providing troubleshooting support on Desktops and Laptops
- Out of the box thinker.
- Must have a SMARTPHONE OR I-PHONE
- Bilingual a definite advantage
To be considered, please send a word resume to Tricia: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]