1. Minimum of 1 year experience in either sales or direct marketing
2. Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills
3. A desire to advance within the company structure
4. Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
5. Demonstrated leadership potential
6. Competitive and confident demeanor
What are the benefits of working for Aleuro?
• Challenging work environment
• Fun team culture
• Management training
• Work for a Fortune 500 client
• Opportunity to develop into a branch management position
• Weekly team nights
• Company sponsored events like: Regional Meetings, National Conferences, Top Gun Events, Business Building Blocks, International Rest & Relaxation Weekends
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interest will be successful: Customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer satisfaction, provides face-to-face service to customers, customer service evaluation, customer service loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, excellent customer service, customer communications, customer service manager, customer service professional, entry-level customer service, training, team leadership, entry-level training or customer service face to face