C++ Linux App Developer
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Title: C++ / Linux Application Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 3-6 Month Contract to Hire
CCCi’s client is currently seeking a C++ / Linux Application Developer for a 3 to 6 month contract opportunity in Midtown Atlanta. The project’s goal is to utilize a network of physical detection devices to identify equipment defects before they cause serious damage to equipment as well as improving safety. The team members work with a vast array of technologies, customer groups, and external development teams to provide 24/7 systems support for a critical application.
- Technically lead the team
- Work with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, form project plans and communicate progress throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the technical team lead to review, analyze and define requirements for development of the replacement application
- Analyze and design technical solutions for complex business requirements
- Develop, maintain, and enhance C / C++ applications in the code base (greater than 50,000 lines)
- 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing C / C++ applications on Linux or UNIX systems.
- Expertise with C and C++
- Expertise with core Java
- Expertise developing applications against relational databases
- Expertise with shell scripting, especially Bash
- Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a development team’s technical lead role
- Fluent in advanced SQL principles including stored procedures
- Experience creating and maintaining complex build systems based on “make”
- Experience with Java/C bridge technologies such as JNI and JNA
- Experience with SYS V IPC
- Local Candidates strongly preferred
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
C++, Linux, Unix, Developer, C, Core Java, RDBMS, Shell Scripting, Bash, SQL, Stored Procedures, JNI, JNA, SYS V IPC
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree