Atrium Windows & Doors is one of the largest window manufacturing companies in the United States. Our company has an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor at our manufacturing facility in Dallas, Texas.
The Production Supervisor participates in the decision making process for a fast paced manufacturing production line using precise and uniform standards of operation that ensure quality production in an efficient and profitable manner. Actively seeks to improve performance through coaching, training and developing employees. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Ensures safety through daily proactive inspections of the workplace/production line and compliance with all safety requirements
- Conducts frequent inspections of line processes for conformance to company standards of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Makes timely decisions to correct line production errors and works diligently to reduce scrap/waste and defects in the production processes.
- Completes and maintains all required records including daily production reports, employee time-sheets, inspection reports, quality testing and others written documentation as required by management.
- Manages all employees work and time ensuring that they are adequately trained and performing their work in an acceptable manner that meets company objectives.
- Responds to internal customers in a timely manner providing detailed technical knowledge and required documentation of daily product scheduling.
- Participates in the hiring process of all line employees and evaluates work performance on a regular basis. Consults with Human Resources when employees are not meeting expectations and uses progressive discipline when needed.
- Performs other supervisory duties as directed by management.
- Previous glass experience a plus
- 5 years manufacturing desired
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education/experience
Atrium Corporation offers competitive compensation packages. Our full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes two medical plan options with EAP and telemedicine, two dental plan options, a vision plan, medical and dependent care FSA accounts, life and disability options, a wellness program with a Health Reimbursement Account, and a 401(k) plan.
Atrium provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate’s ability to provide valid documentation of legal authorization to work in the United States, pass a comprehensive background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.