• Must be 18 years old
• Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work assigned shifts
• Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Access to reliable transportation and communication
• Ability to work well with others by means of positivity, honesty, integrity, cooperation and respect
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
• Ability and willingness to travel in company vehicle
• Prolonged standing with occasional walking
• Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers
• Able to work for extended periods of time
• Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
• Use of ladders and step stools
• Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly
Training & Development
• Paid comprehensive training
• Client specific training
Continuous ASET Advancement Process (CAAP) training for experienced auditors.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.