As a therapist in home health care, you have the opportunity to really get to know your patients by building close relationships with them as you share in their challenges and celebrate their triumphs within their own home. Home Health Therapists enjoy a higher level of autonomy than can be found in most clinical settings. This autonomy comes as you develop and implement a rehabilitation program consistent with the physician’s plan of treatment centered around the patients you care for.
Why Connected Home Health?
Connected Home Health is committed to providing life-changing service to each other and our patients. We operate under the philosophy that the best way to care for our patients, is to first care for our team. Those who thrive on independence in their work, and compassion for their patients, excel in our flat and friendly environment. We strive to create a home health agency where people can be, and do, their best. Our Portland therapy team is strong and looking to grow … come join us. Enjoy the fulfillment of caring for patients in their own home as a Speech/Language Pathologist with Connected Home Health.
As a Speech/Language Pathologist, you will:
- Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Understand, observe, and assess the patient’s home environment for hazards and functionality
- Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and care treatment
- Observe, record and report the patient’s response to treatment and any change in the patient’s condition
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction
- Have flexibility in your work schedule and autonomy in patient assessment
- Be positioned for career advancements within Connected Home Health
- Work with team members who share your passion
Connected Home Health receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 100 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
Connected Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Allied Health: Speech Pathologist and Assistant