CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.
Dentists provide dental services to inmate patients. They abide by the security regulations of the DOC and the regulations of the institution to which assigned. They provide required documentation of services to the Dental Director or designee in order to monitor compensation for service compliance with DOC contract. If there are changes within scheduled coverage, they must notify the Regional Dental Director and H.S.A. They must maintain CME requirements for continued dental practice in the State.
• Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine, supervise and provide dental care/treatment to referred patients
• Utilizes standard precautions when providing dental care and treatment
• Evaluates patient dental care required or administered, dental operatory conditions, and equipment in use
• Evaluates those patients needing or applying for dental care not included under basic health care services and makes whatever recommendations deemed clinically appropriate
• Functions as a consultant to the prison staff health care provider, if needed CCS is an EEO Employer.