Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate
Responsibilities include presenting tire products and automotive service to customers while developing retail merchandizing skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service. Additionally you will learn to:
• Demonstrate a high level of energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
• Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
• Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
• Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
• Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
• Step up to duties as assigned.
This is a fast paced position that will have daily exposure to serving our customers.