At New Directions Behavioral Health, we hire the best and brightest. If you believe that healthcare should address the needs of the whole person, body and mind, we are looking for you! We are the fastest growing behavioral health care company and with good reason, we deliver results. We are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve their total health through positive change. We succeed because we are a team of creative, compassionate and talented individuals that believe in balance and a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and for those we serve. Join our team and be appreciated for your ideas and creativity. At New Directions, we embrace quality, innovation and risk-taking – all of the elements that drive change and support our mission: Improving health through change.
New Directions Behavioral Health is seeking a Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and managing the company’s marketing plan which includes assisting with the business plan process, marketing plan and implementation, lead generation, advertising, website social media, RFP’s, etc., transforming New Directions into an organization with a stronger nationwide presence.*CB
The Marketing Manager’s Key Responsibilities include:
- Develops strategies, policies, procedures and work methods to achieve business goals.
- Develops and implements strategies to package and position New Directions products and services to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of the New Directions strategic plan.
- Develop, implement and manage lead generation process for sales executives for all product lines
- Assist with marketing process for Blue Plans on target list
- Works with inter-departmental teams and with senior management to plan and implement new products, product enhancements and service/process improvements.
- Assist with plan and strategy for development and enhancement of New Directions’ website, www.ndbh.com. Collaborate with all departments and develop enhancements that align with corporate strategy.
- Manage New Directions social media activity
- Manage New Directions brand internally and externally
- Manage necessary vendors to complete work as appropriate (advertising, web, etc.)
- Assumes other duties consistent with position and as directed by the CMO
- Demonstrates consistency in professional demeanor in response to all situations regardless of the nature or circumstances of the situation
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-pace, changing environment
- Prepare presentations as required (excellent PowerPoint and Word skills)
- Use project management techniques and processes to achieve effective and timely results, including project plans, cost estimates and tracking, monitoring and communicating progress against plans