Nursing Mgmt & Admin
HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve out community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services. GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES -
Manages one or more clinical and administrative functions related to the operations of the clinic or practice. Serves in a leadership role within the practice. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. May have direct patient care duties.
2. Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned clinical areas.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of clinical plans.
4. Selects, trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel. Responsible for work assignment and daily operations.
5. Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
6. Resolves problems in clinical areas and ensures compliance with regulations and standards.
7. Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost effective policies and procedures for all clinical areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning.
8. Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget.
9. Serves as liaison between clinic and external agencies.
10. Works with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
11. Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
12. Maintains strictest confidentiality.
13. Performs related work as required.14. Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.