I. Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Global HRIS Program Manager, the Sr. HRIS Functional Lead will provide support in the implementation and design of the global HRIS system. As an integral part of the HRIS team, primary responsibilities will be to act as liaison to global HR team to discover, build and implement global workforce hierarchy within the global HRIS system to thus enable to integration of various workflow capabilities including Manager and Employee Self-Service, Advanced Procurement, etc.
- Ongoing support of Oracle eBusiness Suite Human Capital Management and additional third party HR Applications.
- Interface with HRIS team, IT and business stakeholders to understand complex international business needs and assist in designing solutions.
- Work with on/offshore developers or on/offshore technical lead to develop reports, interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, documenting and continuously improving global HRIS processes and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation and search for opportunities to continuously improve the HRIS support structure and shared services model
No matter where you are in your job search, Starpoint can help. Starpoint Solutions is a nationally recognized staffing firm with consulting and permanent openings from the best-known companies. We've been recruiting and placing professionals like you for nearly 30 years. Often, we find opportunities that you may miss in your own job search.
Submit your resume for this position and let Starpoint help you find your next job now.
Are you a recruiter? Click http://www.instihire.com
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer.