LAST UPDATED: Sep 18, 2014
Great opportunity – long term temporary position! If you enjoy working outside and have experience using industrial mowers and weed eaters this is your opportunity!
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working outdoors or landscaping experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in heat and cold weather conditions
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Will be operating various equipment (lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc)
- Will use shovel and rake
- Will be responsible to clean and maintain all equipment used
- Will lay sod, spread seed and plant shrubs
- Will pick up trash and keep grounds clean
This position pays $10.00 per hour. Must be flexible with schedule because hours will vary depending on season. Work day could start as early as 5:30 am. Need to also be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply on line today!
The hours are Mon-Tues 5:30-3 Wed-Thurs 5:30-2 F5:30-11:30 and then Sst-Sun 5:30-9:30 ( If you work the weekend you will get the Thurday off.)
The uniform will be provided. Employee must provide shoes (boots preferred) and must bring your own lunch.