LAST UPDATED: Jul 8, 2014
- Must have TWIC Card and current Safety Card.
- Looking for someone with a minimum of 4-5 years construction experience specifically carpentry, concrete forming experience. Also must have minimum 2 years supervisory experience with crews from 2-10 employees. Great to have this experience in a chemical/refinery setting.
- Client is a concrete repair, surface repair, waterproofing, stabilization, strengthing, protection and geostructural contractor.
- Must have positive attitude – looking for a career not just a paycheck
- Must posses great organizational skills, be able to follow direction but be a self starter.
- HS Diploma required
- Must have good background and driving record
- Client will provide company truck, gas card, and cell phone . they offer medical, dental , 401(k) client pays a portion of employee part can add family. There is room for advancement. They normally work 4-10's and off on Fridays but candidate must be willing to work when needed and travel out of town when required
- PPE is required – Steel toe boots
- Position pays 24-25 per hour and this is a salary position however will pay more for the right person with the experience and knowledge(Salary Depends on Experience)
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.