Job Description We currently have exciting opportunities for Spanish Interpreters in our Claims Services Call Center, who are looking to be in a growing, energetic environment! Candidate will provide translation and interpreter services, both written and oral to Spanish speaking customers. The position requires the ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently and we are looking for someone who has the flexibility to work a shift between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Friday. You will be scheduled based on your availability, however, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's are required. Great opportunity for a bilingual professional who wants to learn about the insurance industry and join an exciting, high-growth company.
This is a Contract position with part-time schedules available based on your availability. The hourly rate for this position is $12.50.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitates communications between inbound phone clients with company Claims Adjuster by rendering accurate and complete interpretations of the messages
• Ability to retain segment information by accurately taking notes for renditions
• Provides limited translation services effectively in English and Spanish
• Uses appropriate intervention skills to ensure an appropriate level of comprehension exists between Adjusters, Insured, Claimants, Attorneys and others
• Collaborates and communicates effectively with supervisor and team to promote an environment of innovation and problem-solving
• Participates in continuous learning to enhance professional growth
• Must show tact, poise, sensitivity in eliciting and presenting facts and ideas that may have emotional complexity
*Shift hours vary. Must be willing to work nights, weekends and Holidays.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
• The ability to learn, understand and verbalize Insurance, Automobile and Legal terminology in English and Spanish
• Good track record of attendance, punctuality and ability to follow a schedule is required
• Inbound call center experience a plus
• Proven ability of successful interpreting
• Strong work ethic, self-directed and motivated
• Formal interpreting experience preferable but not required