Allied Search Partners is the leading provider of career minded laboratory professionals We are looking for an Molecular Supervisor for a laboratory in Northern New Jersey/Metro NY area. Know someone for this position? We offer a $$ bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Position: Molecular Supervisor
Location: Northern NJ/Metro NY
Schedule: Long Term/Permanent Position
Please send resume, availability for a phone screen with us, AND salary expectations to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 888 388 7572.
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a clinical diagnostic laboratory including but not limited to monitoring assay qualify, supervision of lab personnel, including management of work schedules, work load assignments. A successful candidate for the position will also be expected to implement SOPs for clinical assay procedures as per CLIA regulations, ensure, prompt and accurate reporting of test results and monitor test Turnaround times (TAT). Other responsibilities will include resolving technical problems with assays and lab instruments, monitoring Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Safety and Inspection practices to assure compliance with CLIA regulations, reviewing periodic QC log sheet and prepare QA summary reports..