An established Pharmaceutical company is looking to add members to their growing analytical team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the industry, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Quality control analysis on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
- Routinely utilizing HPLC, GC, and FTIR along with other analytical instrumentation.
- Strictly adhering to cGLP/cGMP documentation standards.
- Participating in instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Participating in Stability Studies.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- 1-5 years experience within a QC Chemistry laboratory
- Experience with cGMPs in accordance to FDA specifications
- A strong work ethic, close attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
At Momentum Scientific, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
As one of the fastest growing scientific staffing companies, Momentum Scientific provides recruiting and staffing solutions to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Foods, and Personal Care Product companies. We offer contract, contract-to-permanent, and direct-placement staffing options.
We have fostered a reputation for providing the highest level of candidate quality while maintaining our focus on contractor and candidate satisfaction. This has allowed us to change what our candidates and clients have come to expect from a staffing partner.