CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE/CNA - Elite Home Health - Eureka Springs, AR
LHC Group Inc. is a national provider of home health and hospice services, providing quality, cost-effective health care to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of post-acute healthcare services through home health, hospice and private duty locations in its home-based division and long-term acute care hospitals in its facility-based division.
PRN Home Health Aide, CNA for Elite Home Health - Eureka Springs, AR
The Certified Home Health Aide, CNA is responsible for providing patients with in-home personal care and designated health related services to maintain the patient's physical and emotional well being, while following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations and agency policies and procedures.
- Assesses patient and provides care according to the aide plan of care / assignment sheet. Records and notifies RN/Team Leader of any variations from the established parameters or changes in the patient's condition.
- Reports any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition or home environment to the primary RN/Team Leader.
- Follows current written aide assignment sheet. To ensure a billable visit, provides assistance with at least two of the following activities of daily living (ADLs) during each patient visit: mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or undressing, eating, or toileting.
- As assigned, performs incidental household services essential to the patient's health care at home that are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization.
- Completes a clinical note for each visit within required time frames, which must be incorporated into the patient's record.
- Participates in the in-services program. Completes at least six hours of in-services every six months.
- Participates in daily report. Adheres to and supports care management model within the agency.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Participates in QA/QI plan or process.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Current CNA in state of employment, or successful completion of skills competency evaluation.
- One (1) year of experience working as a aide required - home health exp preferred.
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position.
- Current driver's license and vehicle insurance in state of employment, and the ability to travel within a 50 mile radius on a daily basis.
Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits Package
Proud member of LHC Group. LHC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment screening is required. Visit our Career Center at http://www.lhcgroup.com/.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.