Manages resources and subcontractors safety, efficiency, and productivity. Provide overall administrative and technical management for maintenance and project work at Clients facilities.
- Supervises total construction effort to ensure project is constructed and/or maintained in accordance with design, budget and schedule-includes interfacing with client representatives
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction, based on knowledge of available tools and equipment and various building methods.
- Prepares, or receives from subordinates, reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules
- Confers with supervisory personnel to resolve complaints within work force.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and that construction schedules are adhered to.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises on-site functions including scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.
- Provides technical assistance, such as interpretation of drawing
- Assists project management in developing project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, company standards, etc.
- Documents all violations, notifies project management and recommends/implements corrective actions as required.
- Assumes responsibility for productivity of employees, efficient use of materials and equipment and contractual performance of the job.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Analyzes and resolves work related problems
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule.
- Knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work sites.
- Follows all hazardous waste handling guidelines.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Responsible for observing and following all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Multiple Restaurants in multiple cities, remodels and new builds.
Kelley Construction, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company is committed to basing employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. Kelley Construction, Inc., does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignments, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check