I have a need for a
Process Engineer within a few min of Joplin - 65-72 + 10% bonus (Relo)
- BS Chemical Engineer preferred
with minimum 2 years’ experience in process manufacturing or BS
Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in process
- Demonstrated experience with HAZOP, process safety preferred
and tracks the necessary performance indicators for follow up of the production
processes and assigned machines. Plays an administrative role in collecting the
data and converting into graphs, trends to allow fast and rapid response in
case of process out of control instances.
For process out of
control instances or hardware failures, jobholder is responsible to perform the
first line troubleshooting and problem solving. When problems persist or cannot
be solved, jobholder takes the lead in contacting the technical/maintenance
team for additional hardware support.
in identifying preventive maintenance and sourcing of equipment in HPC.
maintaining the operating procedures of existing equipment/processes.
Responsible for developing work instructions for new processes/equipment
continuously looking for process improvements and proposes new ideas in a
comprehensible manner to the Plant Manager, which then can result in
Please send your resume for this permanent position with outstanding benefits as soon as possible. This opportunity will not last long. Day shift.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]