We are looking for a self motivated, dependable, and organized Executive administrative assistant for a Medical Device Company in South San Jose, CA. . Apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
Perform secretarial and administrative duties. Manage schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of business unit's policies. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. May work for one or several department professionals, division heads, units, officers, or managers.
• Coordinate schedules, making appointments and establishing agendas.
• Arrange and coordinate business travel for managers, directors, or other division heads.
• Make travel arrangements for special or important visitors to the company and company sites.
• Screen managers' phone calls and incoming mail.
• Perform word processing duties including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Coordinate department meetings; arrange use of conference rooms.
• Participate in planning and execution of company events.
• Serve as a contact to employees, investors, or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization.