If you are an Operations/ Office Manager and responsible for managing the daily functions in Data Entry, HR, Courier and Client Services with some exposure to IT and accounting; as well as, managing a staff, then this job is for you.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is one of the largest, private, independent laboratories comprised of four nationally recognized laboratories. Located in New York, Illinois, Southern and Northern California, each of these laboratories has developed its own area of expertise and is an acknowledged leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
Top Reasons To Work With Us
- We are nationally recognized for our food testing quality and expertise.
- A company that prides itself on accuracy, timeliness and integrity.
- We offer comprehensive Medical Benefits, dental, vision, voluntary life, accident, hospitalization and a generous 401(k) company match.
- Substantial Paid PTO.
What You Will Be Doing
- Daily supervision of data entry technicians, couriers and HR Representative; as well as operational support for accounting and IT issues and assisting with client inquiries.
- In collaboration with Management, makes recommendations relating to hiring, terminations, and performance management issues.
What you Need for This Position
- 5-7 years' related work experience, laboratory environment a plus, with a Bachelor's degree in Business or Science. Studies in microbiology, chemistry and/or food science a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a staff.
- Strong decision making and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize.
What's In It For You
- You'll be working with a team of scientists and technicians pushing the boundries of the food safety/ analysis industry.
- Great working environment with a supportive management team.
- A company that prides itself on delivery of the most reliable and highest quality food safety testing and analysis.
- A company that treats employees like family.
- A company renowned in our field.
Are you a good fit for this position?
To apply, submit your resume with cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Source - The Modesto Bee