Summit Air Ambulance, the West's premier provider of Air Ambulance services, is recruiting for a Flight Nurse at our fixed and rotor wing base in Elko, NV. Please send cover letter & resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and indicate your source of referral. Previous flight experience preferred but not required.
As a Flight Nurse you will Provide emergency and critical care to adult and pediatric patients via scene response and inter-facility transfer as part of RN/Paramedic flight crew, and perform community outreach and educational activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years recent ICU/CCU/ER experience
- Current ACLS/PALS/BLS/PHTLS or ITLS certification
- Ability to obtain NRP & CFRN post hire
- Basic computer skills (word, excel, outlook, database)
- 235 lbs. body weight limit (ready for flight - full gear)
- able to lift 100 lbs. with assistance
Summit Air Ambulance offers 100% employee paid medical, dental, vision & long-term disability coverage plus optional life insurance and short-term disability coverage. We have 401(k) and flexible spending account plans too!
Source - The Sacramento Bee