Experienced leaders are in high demand now more than ever. Accounting Principals is the contract and contract to hire division for Accounting and Finance professionals; a division of a Global Fortune firm and leader in professional staffing and consulting services with over 5,500 branches in over 60 countries. We connect finance and operations professionals with leading companies.
LOOKING FOR AN OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Fun and thriving company in Chatsworth is currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with manufacturing experience for a contract to hire position.
• Perform daily accounts payable activities such as coding, data entry, check runs, wire/ACH payments, account reconciliation, researching accounts and working with vendors to resolve discrepancies.
• Research and respond to invoice and statement inquiries from vendors and company staff.
• Prepare and fulfill requests for W-9s and assisting with 1099’s and other reporting forms at year-end.
• Monitor and enhance AP process to ensure all invoices are paid timely and accurately.
• Review and ensure payments are made in accordance with vendor agreements.
• Prepare routine and ad hoc reports for management, as required.
• Assist in monthly closings.
• Maintain AP aging and AP vendor files.
• 3 or more year’s experience
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be proficient in all MS Office( strong excel) and Oracle or SAP
• Must be extremely organized and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to multi-task as well as be a team player.
• Please respond ONLY if you meet the above mentioned requirements
For immediate consideration, please contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]