Gun Loader I
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under general supervision, load, repair and properly store all perforating type guns, testing tools and tier equipment at the location. DUTIES
- Knowledge of applications of explosives used in the wireline business.
- Knowledge of what types of explosives are needed for each specific job.
- Must be capable of loading all types of guns.
- Knowledge of DOT, ATF, and State laws.
- Regulating the purchase, transportation and use of explosives.
- Complete all paperwork required by Weatherford and all regulatory agencies when receiving or issuing explosives.
- Keep all inventory books, acquisition records, magazine records and employee training records up to date.
- Participate in monthly inventories and solve all discrepancies that may be encountered.
- Must be able to obtain a State Blaster License
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Available on a 24-hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Must have 3-5 years oilfield experience
- Must be proficient in Windows (Word, Excel)
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to acquire CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Able to operate forklift if required.
- Should be flexible to accomplish various duties.
Not ready to apply?