manufactured in the USA
by CONBRACO IndustriesSCREW MACHINE OPERATOR
Conbraco Industries, a leading manufacturer of
American made flow control products for U.S. and
International Markets, is seeking resumes for skilled
Screw Machine Operators in our Pageland, SC facility.
1. Excellent attendance and work record.
2. Functions of the job are to learn to operate and
set up Screw Machines, load rods and remove
3. Must make tooling adjustments, set up and
operate machines following standard methods and
4. Previous machining experience and mechanical
ability to set up machines would be a plus.
Experience with Acme, Davenport, New Britian
Screw Machines would be a plus.
5. Must possess basic educational skills necessary to
accurately use all precision instruments and read
prints pertaining to work.
6. Must be able to work well with others and follow
all safety requirements.
7. Physical requirements of the job are frequent
standing, occasional pushing or pulling, occasional
bending at the waist, occasional lifting of up to 60
8. Salary based upon job knowledge and skills.
Please forward resumes to:Conbraco Industries Inc.
PO Box 125, Pageland, SC 29728
Attn: Steve Kirchin,
Source - Charlotte Observer